Happy Friday everyone! I hope this week went by fast for you. I stepped outside for lunch, and I’ve been daydreaming of lemonade stands ever since I returned to my desk.
Here’s a list of my favorite finds this week:
- I love Bri’s quirky style
- Some of the best weddings are planned like dinner parties
- Joy Thigpen (one of my heroes) paints the perfect tablescape
- What would you do with a million (or more) bouncy balls?
- I’m smitten
- Vera Wang’s brilliance just oozes all over this post
- I wish I could braid my own hair
And in case you missed it, here’s what was featured on Lovestru.ck this week
- An introduction to Lovestru.ck
- My unforgettable and slightly humorous engagement story
- The engagement party for Nick and Brett
- Our very first Fit Friday post written by my sister
Do you have anything exciting planned this weekend? I’m going to a wedding at Blue Stem Nursery and Tree Farm. It looks like a beautiful venue.